shipcloud supports international shipping with UPS from Germany.
After you sign up, UPS will be available for you to ship immediately at our business rates. If you already have an own contract with UPS, you can easily integrate it in shipcloud.
The following services are available to you:
- UPS standard (international) (S / O)
- UPS Expedited (international) (S/O)
- UPS Returns (international) (S / O)
- UPS Express Saver (1 Day) (S / O) *
- UPS Express (1 Day Early) (S / O) *
- UPS Express 12:00 (S / O) *
- Shipment tracking (S / O)
- Drop-off at parcel shop (S / O)
- Higher insurance (O)
- Adult signature (O)
- Cash on delivery (O)
- Commercial invoice (O)
- Saturday Delivery (O)
- Direct Delivery Only (O)
This information applies to shipping from Germany. If you want to ship from a country outside of Germany with your own UPS contract, this is also possible. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in this case.
(S / O): possible via shipcloud conditions as well as with your own rates
(O): Only possible with own rates
* With UPS you can also ship abroad by express. The UPS Express and UPS Express Saver services are available for this purpose. UPS Express 12:00 is only available for shipping within Germany.
UPS Express: International express shipping with delivery by 10:30 am the next business day within Germany or 12:00 am to most business addresses in Europe.
UPS Express 12:00 am: National Express shipping with delivery before 12:00 am on the next business day.
UPS Express Saver: International express shipping with delivery by the end of the next business day.
Please note, however, that the specified transit times are standard run times. Timing is not a guarantee and may vary depending on the destination of your shipment. Please contact UPS directly at faster.ups.com/en or calculate the exact shipping time for your shipments.