You can use GLS both via shipcloud terms and your own business customer terms. In both cases you need an activation of the shipping service provider for the time being.
If you are interested in shipping with GLS, please contact our support team at email@example.com and tell us what conditions you want to send.
The following services are available to you:
- Standard (EU-wide) * (S / E)
- Standard (International) ** (E)
- Returns via Drop-off in Parcel Shop *** (S / E)
More information about the possible additional services with GLS can also be found here.
- Shipment Tracking (S / E)
- Delivery to Parcel Shops (S / E)
- Package Announcement (S / E)
- Guaranteed24Service (E)
- Cash on Delivery (E)
- Pick&ShipService (E)
- Saturday delivery (E)
(S / E): possible via shipcloud conditions as well as with your own contract
(E): Only possible with own contract
* shipcloud supports you from Germany with the EU-wide shipping of your GLS packages. If you have your own GLS contract, shipping is also possible from Belgium, Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Poland and Spain.
** With your own GLS contract you can also ship internationally. Please note, however, that in this case you must hand over the corresponding Incoterms to us. More information can be found here.
*** Create national returns from Germany via your own contracts or shipcloud terms. With your own contract, you can also send international returns to Germany.
This information applies to shipping from Germany. If you want to ship with your own GLS contract from a country outside of Germany, this is possible for the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Spain.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in this case.