shipcloud supports you with the international shipping of your DPD packages from Germany.
After you have registered, DPD is immediately available for you to send at our business rates.
You are welcome to integrate your own DPD contract if you're registered for our Professional subscription or higher. Just send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can unlock DPD for shipping through your own business customer terms.
Here you can read which data you need for this.
The following services are available to you:
- Standard (EU-wide) (S / E) *
- Standard (International) (E) *
- Express (International) (S / E) **
- Returns (S / E) **
- Shipment tracking (S / E)
- Pick-up (S / E)
- Delivery in the parcel shop (S / E)
- Advance notice / DPD Predict (API only) (S / E)
- Storage authorization (S / E)
- PARCELLetter (E)
- Saturday delivery (E)
(S / E): Possible via shipcloud conditions as well as with your own contract.
(E): Only possible with your own contract.
This information applies to shipping from Germany. If you want to ship from another country besides Germany, this is also possible from Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium. Please contact email@example.com in this case.
* If you send through our conditions, shipcloud supports you from Germany with the EU-wide shipping of your DPD packages. With your own DPD contract, you can also send across the EU borders.
** If you send through our conditions, you can only use DPD Express for shipping within Germany. If you use your own business rates for DPD, you can also use this service internationally. For further details please contact your DPD representative directly.
*** With the Return Portal only national return labels can be created. By using the API or the WebUI, return labels can be produced for both national and following countries: Austria, Netherlands and Belgium.